Leader’s Institute ® Values
Core Values of The Leader’s Institute®
The instructors and executives of The Leader’s Institute® believe that the following core values are the heart of our service and delivery.
- Responsiveness. Our goal is to reply to e-mails and phone messages within minutes — not hours or days. We value the time of our customers and client.
- Quality. All of our programs have been extensively tested to ensure a predictable outcome. As experts in our industry, we will advise you of the pros and cons of any alterations or customizations of a program or service. As a result, the quality of our products are second to none.
- Cooperation. The internal and external cooperation that is shown by our instructors has created a team oriented atmosphere where it is easy for clients gain help quickly from a variety of qualified sources.
- Initiative. Our qualified team of experts have the ability to make most decisions autonomously because they have shown good judgement and initiative throughout their own training process.
- Continuous Improvement. Our entire staff including executives, instructors, instructor trainers and curriculum development managers are constantly looking for improvements to our processes and programs. As a result, our clients receive cutting edge technology in their training programs and consultations.
- Creativity. Creativity is encouraged and rewarded in our team. Many of the programs and processes that have become staples of our offerings have come from creative solutions to challenges brought to our team of instructors.
- Customer Delight. Over 90% of participants in our programs report that we Exceeded Their Expectations. Our overall satisfaction rating is over 99%. The Leader’s Institute® sets the standard for customer satisfaction in the training industry.
- Respect. A high level of respect exists between our team of instructors and from our instructors to our clients. Every single client is our most valuable customer.
- Service. Our motto is to always give something extra. In many cases, this translates into exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Innovation. The creativity, continuous improvement, and initiative that we encourage leads to innovative solutions to difficult challenges. Because we have a vast array of different backgrounds and experience, our team can typically come up with that next new breakthrough idea for you.
The values are very important to our staff and leadership, and we have created a culture in our organization where as we help individuals and companies become more successful, we become more successful ourselves.
ABOUT US / CONTACT US: