Team Building Events in Seattle, Washington
The Leader’s Institute – Seattle ®
701 Fifth Avenue #4200
Seattle Washington Team Building Events.
We have a team building office in Seattle, Washington that is manned by our Portland-based instructors. As a result, all of our fun team building events are offered in Seattle and throughout the entire state of Washington. However, the two most popular Seattle Washington team building activities are The Camaraderie Quest high-tech team scavenger hunt and the Build-A-Bike ® program. The team scavenger hunt is very popular around Pike Place Market and other popular locations downtown. In addition, we conduct the Build-A-Bike ® team event for many of our big customers in Seattle including Microsoft, Boeing, Verizon, and REI.
- Access the complete list of Team Building Activities.
- Download a printable catalog: The Leader’s Institute ® Team Building Events — PDF.
For More Information or to Request a Quote…
A Few Recent Seattle Washington Team Building events.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Build-A-Bike in Seattle, WA The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Build-A-Bike ® team building event boosted morale after a challenging year that saw a lot of change. 70 employees participated in this fun team building activity. They decided to bring in The Leader’s Institute ® and Los Angeles based instructor Chris McNeany to conduct a Build-A-Bike ® team ...
- Moss Adams Personality Temperament and Build-A-Bike Event Seattle The Leader’s Institute ® recently taught a one-hour personality temperament and Build-A-Bike ® team building event in Seattle, Washington. Both events were led by Los Angeles based instructor, Chris McNeany. The personality types workshop is similar to other personality temperament workshops, but more simple and easy to interpret and use. After doing a brief ...
- Perkins Coie Hosts Build A Bike in Seattle, Washington Perkins Coie, a law firm headquartered in Seattle, WA, hosted a Build-A-Bike ® team building event for its newest group of attorneys. The 30 participants attending just graduated or have less than two years of legal experience. Perkins Coie wanted to introduce them to their culture and their commitment to community service initiatives that is ...