Creating a Team Culture
High Energy Classroom Team Building: Want to build trust and respect among your co-workers and managers? This workshop can help your group identify characteristics that lead to better teamwork, help your group build more of a team atmosphere, learn how and why people act “that way” and how to deal more effectively with each other. Fun classroom team building is a fantastic way to generate a “behavior change” and build teamwork in a group of coworkers. The best way to learn is to have fun!
Fun Classroom Team Building
- Identify the characteristics of a good team
- Open up lines of communication
- Identify how each individuals actions affect the group
- Improve efficiency
The Creating a Team Culture teambuilding seminar is composed of one-hour modules, so it can be customized to fit any time-frame and can easily be tailored to the specific needs of your group. Individual classroom team building modules are perfect for breakout sessions as well. If you want to teach or reinforce personality temperament training, an alternative version of this program called Personality Traits that Influence Behavior is also available. One of our instructors can help you quickly and easily customize this program for your group.
- Introduction: How is a Culture Created?
- 7 Ways to Build Trust & Respect
- Improving Communication and Listening
- 7 Ways to Resolve Conflicts
- Pointing Out Mistakes Indirectly
- 7 Ways to Gain Cooperation
- Anchoring Positive Behavior
- 7 Ways to Build Leaders who Inspire Teamwork
- A Three-Step Process to Persuade Individuals and Groups
- Improve Your Memory 10-Fold in Minutes
- 10 Ways to Eliminate Presentation Fear
- Leading Powerful Meetings
- Problem Solving Made Easy
- How to Remember Names
- Adding Energy and Enthusiasm to Projects
- Gain a Consensus
- Thinking and Speaking Under Pressure
- Personality Temperaments
- Adding Fun to Tough Jobs
For More Information…
Need Something a Little Different?
Want Something Specific, or Need Help Deciding? Let Our Instructors Know What You Need or Send an RFP by Clicking Here.