High Impact Leaders is a powerful leadership course focusing on soft-skills that help participants become more confident leaders and managers. While technical skills and knowledge are important to start you on the road to success, the “soft skills” like communication and leadership skills will speed you down that road much more quickly. Skills focused on in this program include public speaking, listening and communicating, people skills and how to motivate people, memory, problem-solving, meeting skills, and the ability to develop more leaders within the organization. This program is composed of over 30 different 1.5-hour leadership modules, so it can be easily customized to fit the specific needs and time frame of your company! (Add a Pre and Post Assessment to the program for added value.
Key Soft Skills (Outcomes) Developed in this Leadership Course.
Custom Leadership Development Workshops
Below are the sessions from the High Impact Leaders Leadership Course. Each session is its own, stand-alone, course, and you can attend single sessions or purchase multiple sessions for a discounted tuition. Click any of the titles below for additional details about a particular session. Each session is designed to last 3 to 3.5 hours with a 15 minute break in the middle. Sessions work best when they are spaced a week apart to increase application at work, but sessions can be delivered in a 2-day or 3-day format as well.
- Part A: How to Remember Names
- Part B: Setting Clear Visions and Goals for the Future
- Part A: 10 Ways to Reduce Public Speaking Fear
- Part B: Mastering the Talk of Introduction (Your 60 Second Commercial)
- Part A: A Simple Behavior Assessment Tool that will Help You Communicate with Masses
- Part B: Improve Your Memory and Improve Your Status Among Your Peers
- Part A: Seven (7) Ways to Build Trust and Rapport with Your Team
- Part B: Leadership through Story Telling
- Part A: The Ten (10) Commandments for Conducting Meetings
- Part B: Group Problem-Solving and Mastermind Meetings
- Part A: Seven (7) Ways to Reduce and Resolve Conflict
- Part B: Motivation and Persuasion Skills
- Part A: Design Your Presentation with Ease
- Part B: Add in Powerful Visual Aids and Showmanship
- Part A: Seven (7) Ways to Gain Enthusiastic Cooperation from Your Team
- Part B: Coaching Your Team
- Part A: Five (5) Ways to Add Enthusiasm to any Presentation
- Part B: Adding Entertainment Value to Your Presentations
- Part A: Seven (7) Ways to Build Leaders Around You
- Part B: The Best Leaders Ask the Best Questions
- Part A: Time Management and Stress Reduction Clinic
- Part B: Efficient Coaching and Disciple Sessions
- Part A: Impromptu Speaking with Confidence
- Part B: The Leadership Toolbox
Tuition is $395/individual session, $1295 for four sessions, $1695 for eight sessions, or you can purchase a year membership to attend any or all sessions of the class for an entire year for just $1995. Tuition includes all materials and instruction and also includes the ability to come back to a future classes to qualify for the Leadership Development Certificate given to participants who demonstrate real-world application of the leadership skills and management skills developed in the seminar.
“This program has helped me to create a better working atmosphere where employees are encouraged, praised, and empowered, and they feel like they are each important and valued.” –Ralph Marquez, Beck, Area Mgr