Karen Brown, “The leadership modules were FANTASTIC!!! Everyone was pleased. I also got lots of kudos from my team – thanks to you guys!!”
High Impact Leaders Executive Leadership Course.
👍 For Teams Who Want to Build Effective Leadership.📊 Develop New Leadership Skills and Confidence.
High Impact Leaders is a powerful leadership development course. The class focuses on soft skills that help participants become more confident managers. (This is often referred to as emotional intelligence.) Technical skills and knowledge are important to start you on the road to success. However, great communication skills and leadership skills are also important. These skills will speed new managers down those career paths much more quickly as well.
This Leadership Program introduces best practices to focus on the right things and become a more intelligent leader. (These are the critical skills not taught in business schools!) Our expert instructors will give your team a competitive advantage in the business world.
⏰ 16 Hours | 👥 5-25 People | 💲 $300-$1500/person
Available In-Person and Virtual (Online Course).
Sample Agenda and Course Highlights for this Leadership & Management Course.
We can deliver this professional development in a very flexible and cost-effective way. For instance, the leadership course can be delivered in a 2-day, in-person format. However, you can improve results even more by starting with a half-day workshop. Then deliver the additional content in half-day workshops spaced one week apart. (Sessions can be delivered either at your office or as an online program!)
* Professional Certificate available at the end of this course.
- Tap into Your Untapped Potential on Your Leadership Journey (Introduction.)
- Build a Team Culture of Trust.
- 10 Ways to Become a More Confident Speaker and Presenter.
- Reduce Internal Conflicts and Improve Morale.
- How to Lead Next Level (More Efficient) Meetings
- A Three-Step Process to Persuade Others.
- Gain Enthusiastic Cooperation from Your Team Members.
- Adding Enthusiasm and Energy to Projects/Presentations.
- Anchoring Positive Behavior in Others (Coaching Skills.)
- Motivating and Inspiring Your Direct Reports.
- Thinking and Speaking on Your Feet Under Pressure.
- Lessons Learned from the Leadership Training Course (Leadership Case Studies.)