Comedy Improv Improves Teamwork
Farce is a fun and incredibly funny Comedy Improv Team Building Training event that will have your group laughing at themselves and peculiar situations created by professional actors and comedians. This team building activity teaches your team to be funny. The instructors for this event are not just great comedians but fantastic at bringing your team together.
Bringing in new members to your team? Trying to make your annual meeting for interesting? This event is perfect for you! You can give us content ideas to use during the event to make your team feel like they are having the most fun even while working. Everyone gets to be a star and learns how to be a great supporting character. It’s a great mind-bending shared experience that brings teams together and teaches participants how to support one another with enthusiasm and joy.
Every FARCE!, Comedy Improv Team Building Activity in Unique to Your Group
Programs are conducted by professional comedians and are a custom experiences tailored to your group. Instructors use improvisational techniques to give your group a genuinely unique experience. Depending on your needs, the training can focus on any or all of the following:
Brainstorming. Participants learn:
- A common set of rules, which will unleash the creative power of the entire group
- To push through their inhibitions when participating in brainstorming sessions
- To focus on the overall group objective as opposed to individual agendas
- How to implement the “yes-and” principle to solve problems and fully explore an idea
Teamwork. Participants learn:
- Build a sense of trust within the group
- Assess their role in the group and understand how that contributes to the overall group objective
- Break down barriers and be able to rely on their coworkers
Communication and Listening. Participants learn:
- Engage in active listening skills
- Break bad habits impeding successful communication
Thinking Better on your Feet. Participants learn:
- Quickly assess the needs of your coworkers or clients in order to improve responsiveness
- Feel comfortable responding to unexpected situations
- Answer questions with authority
Add a Combo for a Full Day
Shorter versions can be tailored for annual meetings and conventions. Full day versions with a combination of Farce Comedy Improv and Creating a Team Culture are also available for a discounted additional fee.