Communicate with Self-Confidence and Poise When You Present
This presentation skills class helps your team communicate in a more confident way. (The Communicate with Self-Confidence and Poise is actually the first half-day of the world-famous Fearless Presentations ® public speaking class.
Part one of the session covers ways to reduce public speaking fear. Part two of the session shows a secret that can help any speaker develop poise and confidence in front of a group — in minutes!
Part A: 10 Ways to Reduce Public Speaking Fear
(Approximately 1.5 hrs)
Public speaking is one of the biggest causes of nervousness and self-consciousness in the business world. We feel nervous because we think that we might forget something or maybe that the audience is judging us. However, there are a few simple things that you can do to reduce this anxiety quickly (and permanently.) Presenters who are aware of these tips have a significant advantage in the marketplace! By attending this session, you can expect the following results from attending:
- Ten (10) simple ways to reduce public speaking fear.
- How to turn that nervousness into enthusiasm and energy.
- An easy habit that will help you look more poised and in control — even if you want to throw up.
Part B: Mastering the Talk of Introduction (Your 60 Second Commercial)
(Approximately 1.5 hrs)
The “talk before the talk,” the way that you introduce yourself, is sometimes even more vital than the presentation itself. One of the biggest challenges when designing a presentation is to gain favorable attention from the audience right as you begin speaking. In addition, one of the first goals of the speaker is to establish his or her credibility. An effective talk of introduction can solve both of these challenges in the first minute of your presentation. A nice side-benefit of this skill is that this speech can also be used as an effective “60 Second Commercial” to explain to new acquaintances what you do. By attending this session, you can expect the following results from attending:
- A turn-key way to introduce your presentations.
- Get your audience to pay attention to your presentation from the beginning.
- Establish your authority and credibility as a speaker.
Communicate with Self-Confidence and Poise Seminar and Workshop Details:
- This Seminar Lasts Approximately 3.5 Hours
- / Both In-Person Seminars and Virtual Workshops.
- Groups of 10 to 100+ People. For Best Results, Teams of 20 to 40 Are Most Cost-Effective.
- Workshop Modules are Interchangeable and Customizable.