Coaching and Mentoring
One of the most important responsibilities of a good leader is coaching and mentoring your team members. This session helps participants gain coaching and mentoring skills in a step-by-step format. This is the third leadership principle session in the class and a follow up to the building trust and reducing conflict sessions. In Part A of this session, we cover seven (7) ways to gain enthusiastic cooperation from your team members. Then, in Part B, we show participants how to coach your team and how to anchor the positive behavior that you see in your team members.
Part A: Seven (7) Ways to Gain Enthusiastic Cooperation from Your Team
(Approximately 1.5 hrs)
This part three of the four part series on how to become a more powerful leader. In session 4, we covered how to build trust, and in session 6, we covered how to reduce conflicts. In this session, we cover seven (7) ways to gain enthusiastic cooperation from your team members. These principles help you generate enthusiasm for your ideas and get your team to want to cooperate with you. The session will also uncover ways to improve communication within your team. By attending this session, you can expect the following results:
- Gain enthusiastic cooperation from others.
- Improve two-communication within your team.
- Become a more persuasive leader.
Session #8: Coaching and Mentoring Skills
Part B: Coaching Your Team
- (Approximately 1.5 hrs)This is a transition session from gaining cooperation from your team and building confident leaders. This session helps you coach your team in a way that builds each team member’s confidence. We also show you how to anchor positive behavior in your team members so that when you catch an associate doing something correctly, you anchor that behavior. This is a very powerful session that helps you build self-confidence within your team. By attending this session, you can expect the following results:
- Increased confidence within your team members.
- Improved morale among your team.
- Develop stronger leadership skills.