Team Building Quotes: Below is a list of Japanese proverbs related to Team Building and People Skills. Some are funny. Some are wise. All will make you think a little…
- One kind word can warm three winter months.
- The reverse side also has a reverse side.
- When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
- A good sword is the one left in its scabbard.
- A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.
- Adversity is the foundation of virtue.
- If you understand everything, you must be misinformed.
- Laughter cannot bring back what anger has driven away.
- One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.
- The inarticulate speak longest.
- The tongue is but three inches long, yet it can kill a man six feet high.
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention.
- Vision with action is a daydream; action without vision is a nightmare.
- We learn little from victory, much from defeat.
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.
- We’ve arrived, and to prove it we’re here.
Please like & share: