Comedy Improv Team Building Events
👍 For Executives Who Want to Add a Fun Team Culture.📊 Improves Communication Skills and Humor.
Are you looking for some incredibly funny improv games for team building? This event will have your group laughing at themselves and peculiar situations created by our talented and skilled instructors. Your team will have a great time and create a great experience as they learn new skills to help them think on their feet. In the process, they also create a funny comedy team building show.
This team building activity teaches your team to be funny. The instructors for this event are not just great comedians but fantastic at bringing your team together. This event gets rave reviews!
⏰ 3.5 Hours | 👥 10-40 People | 💲 $125-$250/person
Customized Communication Skills Training that Builds Teamwork and Gets Your Group Laughing (at Each Other.)
Live comedy has always been a fantastic way to make people laugh. However, the communication skills involved in creating improv comedy events can also be used to increase creativity and improve brainstorming. In fact, the benefits of Improv are HUGE. If you have ever watched a comedy group do a live event, the communication and teamwork they use are almost magical. That is until you learn a few secrets to their success.
First, no single comedian can force his or her ideas on the other actors. If they do, the comedy flops. Instead, each participant takes the idea that the previous performer presented and builds on it. This same skill transfers over to the boardroom as well. When team members build on previous ideas, they create new breakthroughs. (They also create a fun and funny atmosphere around the office!)
If you’d like similar benefits for your group, Improv team building activities are perfect for you! You can give us content ideas to use during the event to make your team feel like they are having the most fun even while working.
Everyone gets to be a star and learns how to be a great supporting character. It’s a great mind-bending shared experience that brings teams together and teaches participants how to support one another with enthusiasm and joy.
Comedy Improv Makes Truly Unique Communication Team Building Experiences.
Brainstorming. Participants learn:
- A common set of rules, which will unleash the creative power of the entire group.
- To push through their inhibitions when participating in brainstorming sessions.
- To focus on the overall group objective as opposed to individual agendas.
- How to implement the “yes-and” principle to solve problems and fully explore an idea.
Teamwork. Participants learn:
- Build a sense of trust within the group.
- Assess their role in the group and understand how that contributes to the overall group objective.
- Break down barriers and be able to rely on their coworkers.
Communication and Listening. Participants learn:
- Engage in active listening skills.
- Break bad habits impeding successful communication.
- Build on ideas of your teammates without “blocking” these ideas.
- Develop Communication Team Building Skills.
Thinking Better on your Feet. Participants learn:
- Quickly assess the needs of your coworkers or clients in order to improve responsiveness.
- Feel comfortable responding to unexpected situations.
- Answer questions with authority.
Or Add Some Classroom Sessions.
Turn Your Comedy Improv Workshop into a Half-Day Workshop or Full-Day Seminar.
Your instructor can help you customize the content based on the needs of your group. Or, you could start with an Assessment Workshop to pinpoint the specific areas of training that will give your group the most value.
You can easily add modules from our Creating a Team Culture program to increase the value of the time spent with your group!
We organize this content in one-hour (to 1.5 hour) modules. So, we can customize the additional sessions to the specific needs of your team. Add three modules to create a custom day of team development!
Here are a few sample modules:
- Build Trust and Improve Communication.
- Reduce Negative Conflicts (And Increase Positive Debates.)
- Identifying Strengths of Team Members.
- Coaching and Mentoring Your Team.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Developing Leaders from Within.
- Servant Leadership and Building an Inclusive Team Culture.