The aMAZEing Builders event is a Custom Charity Team Building Activity where you choose what is donated. If you want to donate items to a specific type of charity we can customize a charity team activity for you! When you choose Amazing Builders, you get a team activity that is unique to your group!
aMAZEing Builders Creates a Unique Team Building Experience for Your Team..
After conducting thousands of charity team building activities over the last couple of decades, we came up with the idea for aMAZEing Builders. We figured out that, with the right activities, we can customize a charity team activity for any item that a group wants to donate.
The most common items to be donated are…
- Backpacks Full of School Supplies for Kids.
- Carepackages for Soldier Stationed Overseas.
- Pet Supplies for Local Animal Shelters.
But since every activity is a custom event, you can choose whatever you want to donate. Our expert team will source the items so you get them for the best price. Then, you just sit back and enjoy all of the fantastic comments from your team.
Create Your Own Custom Charity Team Building Event.
- Warm-Up Icebreaker (~ 10 min.) – This is a quick transition that gets the group ready to play. It also allows for late arrivers to not miss any of the important aMAZEing team building activities.
- Divide the Group into Small Groups (~ 10 min.) – The activities are competitive, so we divide the group into teams of six to eight people.
- Team Forming (~ 20 min.) – The teams participate in a team challenge to earn a headstart and the aMAZEing Builder activity.
- aMAZEing Maze (~ 30 min.) – Teams take turns navigating blindfolded team members through a hilarious obstacle course to aquire the ites to be donated.
- Charity Presentation (~ 15 min.) – A brief presentation is given or video shown about the charity that will be receiving the donated items.
- Group SIze – 15 to 1000 people. This event is ideal for both small and large groups.
- Venue – We suggest 45 ft2/person so teams have room to meet and plan and have room for the team obstacle course..
- Time Frame – The ideal timeframe for a full team activity is 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Setup Time – 1 to 2 hours. (The larger the group, the more setup time needed.)
- Takedown Time – Under 30 minutes.
- Companies or Organizations Who Want to Give Back to a Specific Charity or Non-Pofit Organization.
- Competitive Teams. (A Winner Will Be Crowned.)
- Team that Want to Improve Both Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication.
- Groups Who Have a New Manager/Leader.
- Teams Who Are Experiencing Change.
- Groups Who Have Been in a Two-Day or Longer Meeting.
- Companies or Organizations Who Want to Reward their Team.