San Francisco Team Building Events
Our team building office in San Francisco, California is manned by our Los Angeles-based team building instructors. Want some fun San Francisco team building events? Our team offers eight different option for your group! The two most popular San Francisco team building activities are the Build-A-Bike ® program and the Ace Race ® golf team building event. Also, we conduct the Build-A-Bike ® team event for many of our big customers in the San Francisco Bay Area including Google, LinkedIn, PayPal, Wells Fargo, and Visa. In addition, we’ve also done the Rescue Bear ® event for hundreds of companies like EJ Gallo and Nektar in the Bay Area.
- Access the complete list of Team Building Activities.
- Download a printable catalog: The Leader’s Institute ® Team Building Events — PDF.
San Francisco Team Building Events.
The Leader’s Institute – San Francisco ®
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 400
A Few Recent San Francisco Team Building Events.
- VMware Build-A-Bike Team Activity in Palo Alto, CA VMware, a company that provides cloud and virtualization software and services, wanted to give back during the holiday season and have some fun. This was a group of very creative folks who came into the event a little tired from a busy holiday season, but left energized and in good spirits. Los Angeles based instructor ...
- Visa Build A Bike Team Activity in San Francisco, CA Visa decided to have an activity that would convey the messages from their conference, so they called on the Leader’s Institute ® to conduct a bike team activity in San Francisco, CA. This group consisted of their senior leadership group, primarily in IT. They wanted a meaningful event that would give back during the holiday ...
- Fenwick and West Build-A-Bike Team Event in San Francisco, CA Fenwick & West LLP wanted to have a Build-A-Bike® team event to get their legal team to work together and have fun in the process. They chose The Leader’s Institute® to do the event, and came away with a better appreciation for how important it can be to rely on each other when faced with ...