The Leaders Institute ® Team Assessment to Measure Results of Training
The Performance Assessment Workshop is a team assessment used to identify areas of training that will create the most dramatic impact on the performance of your team. The workshop is either can be conducted in-person and virtually. The in-person, workshop, format lasts about 60-minutes and can be conducted by a certified Leader’s Institute instructor. The virtual session can be conducted via Zoom meeting and online survey.
The Workshop identifies the following:
- A thorough Analysis of the company (and team atmosphere) and the individuals who work in it.
- The changes that are going on in the company and industry.
- And the challenges that these changes create.
- Areas of training that have the most “Buy-In” from participants.
- Areas of training that will have the most business impact.
- Whether your team will embrace training… or resist it.
- Perception of how the company compares in the 7 Business Vital Signs
Information collected uncovers hidden needs of employees, and helps companies conquer the challenges that arise from fast growth and changes in the workplace.
The 7 Business Vital Signs:
- Customer Service
- Initiative Taking
- Sales & Marketing
- Employee Satisfaction
The Assessment Workshop rates your organization in these areas and compares your organization with benchmarks in your industry (when available.) You will receive a bound copy of the results of your company’s assessment.
Fees for this Service:
- In-Person Workshop: $1,650 plus $15/person.
- Virtual Workshop: $750 plus $15/person
* Each Assessment comes with a $25/person credit for any Leader’s Institute® Training program.