The Leader’s Institute® Team Assessment to Measure Results of Training
The Performance Assessment WorkshopTM is a team assessment used to identify areas of training that will create the most dramatic impact on performance. The workshop is either conducted in an on-site 60-minute format facilitated by a certified Leader’s Institute instructor or using our automated on-line service for faster results.
The Workshop identifies the following:
- A thorough Analysis of the company (and team atmosphere) and the individuals who work in it.
- The changes that are going on in the company and industry.
- And the challenges that these changes create.
- Areas of training that have the most “Buy-In” from participants.
- Areas of training that will have the most business impact.
- Whether your team will embrace training… or resist it.
- Perception of how the company compares in the 7 Business Vital Signs
Information collected uncovers hidden needs of employees, and helps companies conquer the challenges that arise from fast growth and changes in the workplace.
The 7 Business Vital Signs:
The Assessment Workshop rates your organization in these areas and compares your organization with benchmarks in your industry (when available.) You will receive a bound copy of the results of your company’s assessment.
- 1-50 People: $2,500*
- 51-100 People: $4,500*
- 101-200 People: $6,000*
- 200+ People: $30/person*
* Each Assessment comes with a $25/person credit for any Leader’s Institute® Training program.