The Leaders Institute ® Team Assessment to Measure Results of Training
The Performance Assessment Workshop is a team assessment used to identify areas of training that will create the most dramatic impact on the performance of your team. The workshop is can be conducted either in-person or virtually. The in-person, workshop, format lasts about 60-minutes and can be conducted by a certified Leader’s Institute instructor. The virtual session can be conducted via Zoom meeting and online survey.
The Workshop identifies the following:
- A thorough Analysis of the company (and team atmosphere) and the individuals who work in it.
- The changes that are going on in the company and industry.
- And the challenges that these changes create.
- Areas of training that have the most “Buy-In” from participants.
- Areas of training that will have the most business impact.
- Whether your team will embrace training… or resist it.
- Perception of how the company compares in the 7 Business Vital Signs
Information collected uncovers hidden needs of employees, and helps companies conquer the challenges that arise from fast growth and changes in the workplace.
The Assessment Workshop offers a detailed SWOT Analysis of your company.
This process is quick and painless, and the workshop itself can add a significant impact to your bottom-line.
Best of all, this process is at a very reduced cost in many cases. Your executives will receive printed feedback of the results in just days. The data generated from the process can help executives pinpoint areas of training that will have the most dramatic impact on your group.
The 7 Business Vital Signs:
- Customer Service
- Initiative Taking
- Sales & Marketing
- Employee Satisfaction
The Assessment Workshop rates your organization in these areas and compares your organization with benchmarks in your industry (when available.) You will receive a bound copy of the results of your company’s assessment.
Fees for this Service:
- In-Person Workshop: $1,650 plus $15/person.
- Virtual Workshop: $750 plus $15/person
* Each Assessment comes with a $25/person credit for any Leader’s Institute® Training program.