Daily Leadership Tip Series – Introduction
This is the introductory video for our daily Leadership Tip Challenge. This series is based on the book 28 Ways to Influence People & Gain Buy-In by Doug Staneart (The guy in the video. 😉 ) We encourage you to apply each of the 28 daily leadership principles in this series by focusing on just a single principle every single day of the four-week challenge. This introductory video explains how the series of videos are organized and “best practices” for getting the best application of the leadership skills.
Why this Leadership Tip Series was Created
Since 1992, The Leader’s Institute® instructors have developed and refined processes that help people communicate with, lead, and motivate others more effectively. At the beginning of each High Impact Leaders program, class members are given a desktop card file with 28 Leadership Principles and are asked to purposefully apply one principle a day for the next 28 days.
This daily leadership tip series was created to offer real life examples of each principle. If you purposefully apply these leadership principles in your life, I think you will be surprised at the number of people you will influence in a positive way. To get the best results, look for ways to apply one principle per day for 28 consecutive days.
How to Get the Most Out of these Leadership Skills
- Go through the entire series in order from start to finish.
- Highlight any important points that could help you personally.
- Re-watch one principle per day for 28 straight days and look for ways to consciously apply that principle during that day.
- At the end of 28 days, review any principles that were particularly difficult for you to apply.
- Begin the process again as often as you like.
To view all of the 28 leadership principles at once, you can access the High Impact Leaders online leadership seminar by clicking here.